Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shelter From The Storm

I've been blogging for over a year and a half via the Latika Roy Foundation website and I have, I like to think, a devoted audience.

But on Thursday, both the site and my blog were put on a Google "ATTACK SITE" list. Visitors were warned, in a scary, lurid, red screen that going any further could expose their computers to terrifying things which Google could only hint at. There were two options below the warning


  1. Ignore this warning
  2. Get me out of here!
We are working on it. Unfortunately, Edmund, our tech wiz, lives in Norway and he has the keys. We don't even know the name of our server. But until we figure it out, I decided I would take up residence here so I can continue to send my little thoughts out into the universe. I have so many. It gets too crowded in my head if I don't share.

So you can find me here until further notice.




And there's a photo because I always have a photo.

No comments: